Byteseal Biometric ID
Byteseal Biometric ID
Join the BuyerGroup to get this at discount
Unleash a new era of digital security with your fingerprint as the key, using the unrivaled fingerprint sensing technology of Byteseal Biometric ID. Say farewell to password amnesia and cumbersome typing, and say hello to an effortless tap – it's secure, it's straightforward, and it's faster than a falcon in flight.
Forget the burden of dragging around a nest of cables. Equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, Byteseal Biometric ID pairs seamlessly with your phone or PC without a single cord. Its robust 250mAh rechargeable battery gives you three months of longevity, letting you tote your digital safeguard along on every journey.
Transform your cybersecurity experience, the future is at your fingertips!
I have been using Byteseal biometric ID regularly. Its been a smooth experience for me so far with Byteseal. I will rate it 4.5/5
Using Byteseal I am able to now login to all my accounts with my fingerprints. I am using it on a daily basis
The tech support team helped me setup the device properly. I am now logging into my online accounts with fingerprints. Thanks for being transparent about how you handle customer data
Technical specifications, Return/Refund and other details
Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- 250mAh rechargeable battery
- Full charge within an hour with up to 4-6 weeks of backup
- Micro USB port for recharging
- Secure Cortex-M4 processor
- World's most secure fingerprint sensor with FAR 1.5% and FRR 1/500,000
In the box
- Personal Authentication Device
- Micro USB Cable for charging
- User Guide
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Costumer Service number +91 8830697798 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 24 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the accessories, IMEI stickers, in the same condition in which you received it. Product must also be in its original package.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
To complete your return process, we will need a receipt or proof of purchase or invoice copy.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by (Company name) or its business partner. All refunds will be routed through original payment gateway or any other bank debit or credit cards accounts after adjusting the cancellation charges. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favour of the name as in the “billing name” provided at the time of placing the order
Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email about the status of your return.
In case, your return has been accepted, the refund amount will be processed immediately. A credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original payment method within 3-7 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received your refund even after 7 days of processing your return, please check your bank account again. Otherwise, contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is shown in your balance. You can always contact your bank branch. Usually, there is some difference in time before a refund is displayed in your account.
If you have done all of the above and you still haven’t received your refund amount, please write to Byteseal at email@example.com
PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
(Personal Authentication Device)
Elementik Technologies Private Limited.
Byteseal security device purchased on www.byteseal.co comes with a limited warranty of one (1) year starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories, even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, please present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the Product, and photo evidence of the Product’s defects to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the first one-year period.
Byteseal may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new Byteseal product.
- The limited warranty does not cover:
Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand, or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Byteseal.
Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
Defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Byteseal.
Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by Byteseal.
Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the Product.
Products not purchased from www.byteseal.co (we recommend you to contact the point of sale for support).
Repair conducted by un-official repair centers.
Please contact support.byteseal.co for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty.
- Repair and Replacement Policy
Hardware purchased directly from www.byteseal.co is covered by a Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials, commencing from the date of delivery. Please visit www.byteseal.co -> contact to submit a repair or replacement request.
- Item: Personal Authentication Device
Type: Malfunction Hardware functionally defective
Duration: 1 year – replacement, 15 days- repair
- Item: Battery
Duration 1 year – repair
- Item: power banks, chargers, data cables
Duration 1 year – repair
- Trademarks and copyright
Certain trademarks belong to third parties and may not be used without permission. See their respective websites for more information.
We are not liable for any loss or damages that may arise from using our services.
We reserve the right to update this document at any time without prior notification.
This document was last updated in May, 2021
LAST UPDATED: 18th November 2020
The Company is committed to maintain the privacy of its users whereby appropriate measures are taken to ensure that user's credentials are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost within the environment of the platform .
- This policy does not apply to the activities of organizations not owned or controlled by us, or to people who are not employed or managed by us.
The Company is committed to the protection of the privacy of its Users. We use and process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is short for the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation). This European regulation provides the highest level of privacy protection in the world. That is why we apply this high standard to all Users.
- What Information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
- When does Company disclose Information?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Change of control :
- Information Storage
- Third party links :Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services along with our services and products. These third-parties sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked third-parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our product and services, and welcome any feedback about these
- Minors’ Online Privacy Protection :The Platform are intended for the general audience, individuals and users whereby Parent(s) or guardian(s) of the user below the age of 18 years shall be liable for all and any acts of such user using the Portals provided by us.
End User License Agreement
The End User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “EULA” and/or “Agreement”) is between ELEMENTIK TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD (hereinafter referred to as “Company” “Elementik”, “we”, “us”, “our”) having registered office at Flat No 5 Shashivihar Apartment S. No 271 Plot No 25 Shridharnagar Chinchwad Pune Maharashtra 411033 IN and the End User for the use of BYTESEAL provided by, provided by the Company, producer and holder of all rights in the Software.
BYTESEAL is a password manager software product manufactured by the Company and made available in downloadable and non-downloadable form to the End User (hereinafter referred to as “BYTESEAL” or “Software Product”).
Whereby you agree to this EULA by clicking the appropriate button or by downloading, installing or using the BYTESEAL password manager on any device including without limitation your Mobile Phone and Desktop;
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE BOUND TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT
- YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT; AND
- YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
- USER ACCOUNT
- PAID VERSION PAYMENT
- RESTRICTIONS OF USE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- CONTACT US
- ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING